December 18, 2011

eat & enjoy!

eatandenjoy

I'm heading to a friends holiday cookie party today and like the nerdy illustrator that I am - I designed these recipe cards to go along with my cookies. Vegan, gluten free and sugar free - try finding a cookie that is all of the above and actually tastes good. Well, I did and if you want to make some for your holiday cookie party - check out Nikki's Healthy Cookie Recipe on 101cookbooks.com.  (and if you want to print out the recipe that I made send me a message and I will email you the pdf!)

Eat & Enjoy!

3 comments:

  1. These cookies sound magical! Why can't all cookies be this healthy? And your illustrations are adorable as always :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sweet of you :) They look really delicious- it's always great to find a good vegan recipe. Love the illustration too :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. marisa - the cookies are so good! i highly recommend! :)

    jayne- Thank you! i agree its good to find a good vegan recipe. specially around the holidays when i tend to indulge a little too much!

    ReplyDelete