December 06, 2011

a little girl

babygirl

How is it already December? So much happens during the Holidays - I can't seem to keep up! 

We found out we are having a little girl and the due date is creeping up on me way too fast. I could not be more excited! I've already thrifted striped, polka dots and vintage onesies like there is no tomorrow. 


And I just finished creating our Baby Shower invites - they are in the mail! 

ps. I updated my blog layout thanks to Pugly Pixel! Lemon Meringue, isn't it delicious?! 


2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! That is so exciting :) Have you thought of any names yet?

    ReplyDelete
  2. jayne - thank you!!! (im way behind on responding to comments!) we have a huge list of names, but can't seem to agree on 1 together! please send me some names if you can think of any good ones - i'd love to hear!

    ReplyDelete